Craftistic Endeavors

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just for SB, just because you asked.

With apologies to our friends at Roosevelt University, who were the unwitting inspiration for my fake ad.

This is it, friends, the beautiful Malabrigo yarn, color #137 Emerald Blue, for my beautiful Clapotis. It's officially 2 weeks old today, and I just finished off my first ball of yarn last night. Some internet genius discovered that you could just purl the stitches that you'll eventually drop, thus eliminating the need to fiddle around with stitch markers every 6 stitches. This has made it a really fast knit, considering that I've only picked up the yarn & kneedles maybe 6 times. Progress photos will follow, once I've had a chance to, you know, take a couple of them.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, February 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh holy guacamole I love it! I love the ad too:) That is going to be stunning. I love the nuanced gradations and hues. And I can't wait to see it in person - 4 weeks!! And yes, I do feel special - thanks for posting it.

 
At 9:56 PM, February 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE SAMPLE HAS LANDED!

I hear angels - I see light - it's, it's making me want to copy exactly what you're doing, but in a different color or something. YUM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home