Craftistic Endeavors

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hiatus over!

I feel sort of like I'm back from the dead or something. It's been a busy few weeks, and I'm glad to have both the year's big conference and the first insane project of the year over with. Mind you, we start work on our catalog shortly, which will be its own fresh hell. But for now I've got some time to be craftistic again.

I'm having trouble uploading pictures today, probably because the ones I want to use are too honkin' big, so I tracked down some classic Stranger columns. I clipped these out oh, so many years ago, and have saved them all this time, but it's probably a copyright violation to post my scans. So drop by The Stranger to see the entire series. Warning: Language ahead!

Stupid, Stupid Baby
Stupid, Stupid Kitten
Stupid, Stupid Crouton
You F@^#*%$ Ingrates!
Stupid, Stupid Commemorative Plates

Note for the uninitiated, The Stranger is Seattle's alternative free weekly newsmagazine. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home