Craftistic Endeavors

Friday, September 01, 2006

Coming "Soon"

















So that baby afghan is actually done, and has been for a while, I just haven't gotten around to washing it and then photographing it. Yes, I am lazy, thank you.

The next baby afghan (for Baby EG) is underway, and will turn out quite nicely, if a bit smaller than my usual. I've already told Mama that when Baby E outgrows it, she should just let me know and I will send her an upgrade.

This month's placeholder photo is from the Chicago Botanical Gardens, one of the many beautiful specimens in their rose garden. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the evocative power of flowers. There is nothing quite like a delicate miracle of nature to recall fried chicken in a van, a stick of butter in a purse, and the round-robin, group swilling-from-the-bottle-of-sparkling cider on a perfect summer day. Can't wait to see more, and thank you for the snail mail.

 
At 3:12 PM, September 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rachel,

love the flowers and hope the afghan is going well! Had fun with my beeba, but she is clearly not quite into the whole baby thing... Her main comment? "She's a lot of work!" (-: Well, newborns are completely helpless and totally selfish, what do you expect? (-: I think she's planning on sticking with her doggie for a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home